The digital edition of malaysia insights 11/2014 is out now. It features articles on Nicol David, Malacca, Malaysia’s Economy and GMRT, among others. The magazine comes in full color, has 40 pages and is completely bilingual (German/English). The print edition will be published on 12.11.2014.The online version is available free of charge through our website as well as on MAGZTER which is the world’s largest cross-platform digital magazine store and newsstand with over 20 million digital consumers. To get access you will have to register. For the registration there are no costs involved. Once you are registered the direct link would be:
Please note: you must have or create a Magzter account in order to get access. According to MAGZTER, the online edition is compatible with PC/notebook, tablet and smartphone.
The topics are as follows:-
1. Malaysia auf einen Bilck/Malaysia at a Glance
2. Jazz in Penang
3. Weltkulturerbe Malakka/World Heritage Malacca
4. Miss Malaysia 2014
5. Malaysias Wirtschaft brummt/Malaysia’s Economy Still Booming
6. Nicol David: Weltklasse/Top of the World
7. Schuhindustrie feiert Erfolge/Shoe Industry Steps Up
8. GMRT: Netzwerk für Deutsch-Malaysischen Austausch/Network for German-Malaysian Exchange
9. Zu Gast bei Chef Adu/A Date With Chef Adu
10. Medizinische Produkte aus Malaysia/Medical Devices From Malaysia
The obligatory facebook page is of course also available:
Wheras the printmagazine as well as www.malaysia-insights.com address primarily German readers who are interested in Malaysia, the facebook page also serves as a platform for Malaysians that are or have been living in Germany.
Spread the word